At Münster (2013–2015)
- Übungsgruppenleiter (≅ class tutor) for the course "Topologie 3" taught by Michael Weiss.
- Übungsgruppenleiter (≅ class tutor) for the Knot Theory course in SoSe (summer semester) 2013.
- I was briefly a substitute lecturer for one lecture of this [link] topology course.
At Oxford (2009–2012)
- Class tutor for the undergraduate Algebraic Topology course at Oxford.
- Teaching assistant for the undergraduate Lie Groups and Topology and Groups courses at Oxford.
- Tutor for various first and second year algebra courses at St John’s College and at Merton College.
Bachelor and Master students (at Bonn)
(M) = Master
- Eduard Nikel (B) — On homotopy-invariance of configuration spaces — current
- Philipp Wegner (B) — Loop braid groups — current
- Christopher Fillmore (M) — Homological stability of mapping class groups — submitted December 2018
- Genta Latifi (M) — Vertical configuration spaces and homological stability — submitted December 2017 — Now a PhD student at Universität Zürich.
- David Göckede (B) — The Alexander and HOMFLY polynomials via Markov functions — submitted January 2018
- Lara Glessen (B) — Linearity of the braid groups — submitted June 2017
(B) = Bachelor